Just a few of the operational projects I accomplished for Hot Springs Village this past year:
Modernized Permitting & Inspections (online store):
- 55 permits sold online to date (10/23/14) via CitizenServe (an online permitting & inspections software company).
- Streamlined operations providing long-term cost savings.
- Rewrote all permits using a customer service / partnership tone vs. abrasive tone.
Managed Training Programs:
- Hosted six training sessions on marketing materials, amenities and visitor service, and, three sessions on social media including Facebook, Twitter, Blogs and more for employees
Recommended New Information Technology System:
- Researched, negotiated costs and planned cross-functional team demonstrations
- Total E Integrated was awarded the project; significant cost savings will begin once the new system is implemented from streamlined operations, improved processes, more accurate and automatic information (vs. manual) and real-time reporting. This project is now being implemented by the IT department and CFO.
Researched New Gate Software:
- After significant research, recommended and negotiated a contract with Capsure (a gate management software company).
- Hotel market study
- Brand position study
Launched Call Center:
- Provided content database for the new Hot Springs Village Call Center.
- Researched technology solutions to implement as future improvements.
The Call Center is now being managed by Administration and is proving to be a great member service asset.