Hot Springs Village Property Owners’ Association, Hot Springs Village, AR 2011-Present
Marketing Director & Operations Project Manager
Launched the Marketing Department for the community and currently manage all communications, public relations and staff members. Developed a new brand and oversee strategies to maintain its integrity, implement internal and external marketing, develop material for various campaigns and promotions, incorporate social media, and manage leads. Introduced the POA to multi-market trade shows that increased visitors. Prepare presentations for the board of directors and oversee cross-functional department collaboration as well as various IT improvement projects.
- Expanded the media procurement budget by $150,000 through strategic negotiations and partnerships.
- Launched new materials that increased prospects for the community by 150% and created a customer relationship management database.
- Reduced overhead by over 15% by developing an online presence through new websites, social media and other forms of digital marketing, and by digitizing various operational procedures and systems.
- Created a public relations division within the Marketing Department that successfully garnered national attention on television and in major print mediums at no cost. The community was subsequently awarded Top 5 Retirement Locations on CBS News.
- Researched, successfully proposed, and plan to launch a new IT system for the community that will streamline operations and reduce overhead by 40% within 3 years and increase revenue by at least 30% when activated.
- Restructured Permitting & Inspections Department, developing and launching an online store that has reduced overhead by 15%.
- Developed, launched and continue to manage a visitor center for the community, providing a key point of interception for guests and prospects.
- Programmed, created and launched the Ouachita Sports Trail; within two months the online golf booking system paid for itself and is running at a profit generating extra revenue for the community.
- Improved resident quality of life and increased real estate sales by planning and launching a triathlon, Zombie Run, Motorcycle & Scooter Show, and British Car Show along with other events. Implemented clubs and activities for residents such as the Rod & Gun Club and Basecamp (an adventure sports group).
- Collaboratively developing a new magazine, titled Ouachita High Country, to promote the region and its events.
- Voted Best POA Employee for 2014.